1st July 2018
The July / August 2018 edition of The Bulletin is out now. Published every two months for our members and affiliated societies, it always includes a range of interesting articles written by members.
This edition includes:
- An update on the Club’s OO gauge layout, “Ingatestone”.
- Ideas on how to model hedges,
- John Emerson on a trio of Irish 7mm scale locos
- Part 2 of “New liveries after Nationalisation”
- A review of a new OO and EM gauge rerailer
- And updates from around the MRC.
The Bulletin is a bi-monthly publication sent to all members of The Club – new members are welcome.
Thursday Track Nights
We are open on Thursday evenings from 7pm to 9pm at our Keen House clubrooms. Visitors are welcome, please come along and introduce yourself.
Keen House, 4 Calshot Street, London, N1 9DABecome a member