23rd June 2017
The September / October 2017 edition of The Bulletin is on its way to members, featuring a range of interesting articles all written by members, including:
- An update on progress of the Club’s HO American layout, “Putnam”
- A visit to a model building inside the building on which it is modelled in Somerset
- A recollecction of a 50’s trip by steam from Chuston to Kingswear
- Reviews of two new books – “Building and Operating a Model railway” and “Building a Folding Model Railway Layout”
- A look at the decorated panels created for the fondly remembered “Blue Pullmans”
- And updates from around the MRC.
The Bulletin is a bi-monthly publication sent to all members of The Club – new members are welcome.
Thursday Track Nights
We are open on Thursday evenings from 7pm to 9pm at our Keen House clubrooms. Visitors are welcome, please come along and introduce yourself.
Keen House, 4 Calshot Street, London, N1 9DABecome a member