2nd August 2017
New members are welcome, whether working or living in London or further afield.
And for readers of The Railway Magazine Guide to Modelling we have a special offer, with membership from now until the end of 2018 for the same price as 12 months.
- Be part of the oldest and largest model railway club in the world,
- Get involved in any of our six active layout groups,
- Attend our weekly evening and monthly afternoon meetings at Keen House,
- Use our extensive library, multigauge test tracks and (subject to training) workshop#
- Attend our programme of lectures and modelling demos / courses
- Receive six “Bulletins” a year
So why not sign up today, using the simple form on the right, to take advantage of this exclusive offer.
For those living or working within 35 miles of Keen House, “Town” membership is £60 per year (ie £60 from now until December 31st 2018)
For those living and working more than 35 miles from Keen House, including abroad, “Country” membership is £36 per year (ie £36 from now until December 31st 2018)
“Concessionary” membership is also available for under 25’s (on 1st January), students in full time education (and in possession of a recognised student card) and those receiving government payments for disability or low income at £24 per annum regardless of where they live, work or study.
Payment may be made quarterly (at no extra cost) or monthly (for the equivalent of an extra £4 per year to cover bank charges) by Direct Debit only. Please select your preferred payment type.
You may also like...
Thursday Track Nights
We are open on Thursday evenings from 7pm to 9pm at our Keen House clubrooms. Visitors are welcome, please come along and introduce yourself.
Keen House, 4 Calshot Street, London, N1 9DABecome a member