3rd July 2016
The July/August 2016 edition of The Bulletin is on its way to members, featuring a range of interesting articles all written by members, including:
- Mark Brown writes about the company “Simply Southern”, who as the name suggest produce Southerm wagons in OO and N gauges
- An archive item on the last day of the Brill Branch, by the late Alan Cruickshank
- There are five book reviews
- A retospective of the May Open House
- And updates from around the MRC, including news of Young MRC and Skills Transfer Days.
The Bulletin is a bi-monthly publication sent to all members of The Club – new members are welcome.
Thursday Track Nights
We are open on Thursday evenings from 7pm to 9pm at our Keen House clubrooms. Visitors are welcome, please come along and introduce yourself.
Keen House, 4 Calshot Street, London, N1 9DABecome a member