16th December 2016
The January/February 2017 edition of The Bulletin is on its way to members, featuring a range of interesting articles all written by members, including:
- A reveiw of the Traintronics point motor, and John’s input to improving them for his large layout
- An update on our EM gauge layout Empire Mills – including construction of its new turntable fiddleyard.
- Confirmation of our new Chairman and Committee.
- A new loco for Happisburgh, and progress on Copenhagen Fields.
- And updates from around the MRC.
The Bulletin is a bi-monthly publication sent to all members of The Club – new members are welcome.
Thursday Track Nights
We are open on Thursday evenings from 7pm to 9pm at our Keen House clubrooms. Visitors are welcome, please come along and introduce yourself.
Keen House, 4 Calshot Street, London, N1 9DABecome a member